Friday, May 2, 2008

London, Bloody London

Partying with Susanne No Bra and Richard Torry of Minty and friends at his apartment in Soho.


One of the amazing London boys I photographed in my hotel room.

Another one of the amazing London boys I photographed in my hotel room.


The amazing work of art that David Hoyle created during his performance based on Trade Unions.

The amazing Divine David Hoyle backstage at Magazine at Vauxhall Tavern.

The amazing experimental classical musician Othon Mataragas at Club Kaos.

The amazing Susanne Oberbeck of No Bra at Club Cool in White Chappell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures ! I love Mataragas. I think your art is great Bruce, I'm from Chile, a little country at the end of the world, and I follow your job...

Take Care!

Waiting anxious for Otto !!!