Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back in Black

Ok let's start with Peaches' shoes. I snapped this photo in the huge walk-in closet in Peaches' apartment in Berlin. Peaches dj'd at our Otto; or, Up with Dead People party. Now I'm not saying these are all of Peaches' shoes, nor am I saying that she is the punk rock Imelda Marcos. I'm just showing you some of her shoes. I hope she doesn't mind.



Hey Public: So sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just got back from a month long tour with my new movie, including screenings at the Berlin International Film Festival, the Istanbul Independent Film Festival, and at the Palais de Tokyo in Paris. I should have kept a diary, but I didn't. I used to "blog" all the time when I wrote my columns for Eye and Exclaim magazines, before it was fashionable, but now that everyone does it, it doesn't appeal to me so much anymore. Anonymity is so much more glamorous. Celebrity is boring! But just to be a good sport I will post some photos from my trip and comment on them. Don't get me wrong: I think it's good to have an opinion on everything. I just think that a lot of people haven't thoroughly thought through their opinions, and there are far too many haters. As Burt Bacharach once reminded us, what the world needs now is love sweet love. It's the only thing that there's just too little of. That and food and clean drinking water.

No comments: